The months leading up to summer are the best time to prepare garden furniture for the new season. Here are some tips on how to choose.
- Summer:Ã‚Â One of the timbers used in garden furniture. Thanks to its closed pores and high level of natural oils, is highly resistant to weathering. Preconception care but not precise, it is convenient minimalis a regular basis. As clean it with soap and water and apply a layer wood binding, slow the loss and prevent staining. If the problem is that you have a stain, get erased by rubbing gently with a toothbrush with soap.
- Wrought: It is very sensitive to moisture, so it is recommended to pass a cloth with liquid wax once a month. You can also give a coat of paint and apply a veneer antioxidant incloro. If you want to have it fully protected, apply a layer of polyester every 18-24 months. If you already have rust, review it with a mixture made ? of pumice powder, linseed oil and turpentine to 50%. After this, apply it a special varnish for metals.
- Natural Fibre: Wicker, bamboo and rats are very sensitive to foreign materials, so you should keep them indoors. Renews its coating twice a year at least.
- Materials synthetic: plastic resin, fiberglass and synthetic fiber materials are very durable, almost unchanged and easy to maintain. Just soap and water.
- Aluminium: Both detubo hole as cast are very strong and only need water and soap. to regain its luster, apply a coat of wax. Against lime spots, it is best vinegar diluted in water.