Some inspiration for our home is what I propose today is finding these pictures. Details bohemian style of old objects that have been collected at different times and places, occupying a place among the objects that decorate our home. The bohemian style is one of the most widely used in recent years in order to give the decoration a purely personal style.
Colors, textures, and objects of different styles are those that define it and give the notes to this style decorative features, such as:
- Mix styles and designs so that all take a more ancient than real.
- Use cool colors, purple, red, brown for example.
- Heavy textured fabrics with lots of body and presence.
- Use the classic white sheets but with this yellowing with age on sofas, lamps, tables and so is one of the classic tools.
- The best place to get the furnitures and other accessories to set this style are the flea markets, thrift stores, garage sales, and everywhere. You can take your journeys for getting items.
- Use and place objects in Arabic style tableware, cushions, curtains and more.
- Buy all different chairs, giving them new uses for objects such as a blanket and carpet, hanging lights, hammocks placed in the corners of your home, place frames, mirrors and pictures on the floor or on shelves, it is often better than on the walls but it is something that can be applied partially in view as you go featuring home decor,and so can continue our list of steps to take to achieve the bohemian style.
In essence, following these steps you can create and enjoy a personal style as bohemian. But now to enjoy some of these photographs and their proposals.