You love your bike but do not always have room to keep it, if you stay outdoors too often can damage it. Spain is already immersed in the fever of the bike, but many countries such as Holland and Denmark are ahead of us. What do you do to keep your bike indoors?
If your home is a loft, a large villa or apartment will not have problems, but if your house is small you will have to put your bikes ingeniÃƒÂ¡rtelas. Think that the bicycle can be integrated into the decor giving it a trendy urban look.
- It is a simple, before you have to clean your bike does not have mud, dirt or grease that can leave stains on the wall. This way your bike will stick to the wall you choose and not bother you. When you need it down and go.
- Leave the bike on a stand in the ground
- If you have a good place to “park” the bike in the same land supported, you have it easy when you leave and arrive when you need the cejes. The important thing is not to hinder the passage or you feeling overwhelmed, but it is better to put it on the wall.
- In photo 2 in a room decorated in complementary colors yellow and blue and ocher, the bike on the wall is white and anything metal is in tune and instead is a practical and fun.
- In figure 3 we have a room decorated in Swedish style, gleaming white on black bike leaning against a side wall fits perfectly and being a large room is not bothersome.
- In figure 4 an office minimalist black and white , the bike will set in black on a white wall. Neither bothered because there is enough scope.
- How to integrate the bicycle as an element of decoration in the picture 5 in a wall is black and white striped bike in white to the color you have sought. A modern decor and plenty of space, the bike does not capture the attention but is integrated into the environment.
- In the picture a large room number 6 type loft bright, the bike is away on one side, as in other photo gives a casual, urban look to the classroom.
- In photo 7 bikes next to the stairs, near a tapestry oriental style. In this case I do not. 1 – Because the passage is not large but somewhat tight, 2 – The tapestry captures the attention and your eyes will go to bicycles, 3 – white wood wall already determines a contrast, the bikes above the target, in place are not well integrated.
- More examples of bicycle leaning against the wall or hung. If you have space you can leave the bike on the ground leaning against the wall, but the bike is best hung on a wall support. It is more aesthetic, and remains orderly space.
- Look at the figure 8 bicycle instead of being hung or placed horizontally this set so that short passage. It is much better than the bike is integrated and this is achieved when you do not mind, do not be a lot of attention.
photo by : freshome